11 Free Email Marketing Tools To Save You Time And Money
11 Free Email Marketing Tools To Save You Time And Money
Email marketing is the most popular content marketing medium among both B2C and B2B marketers. Email marketing campaigns are used by 87 % of B2b businesses and 77% of B2b businesses to grow their audience. Marketers may waste a lot of time writing and sending emails that don’t look great if they don’t use effective email tools. This reduces productivity and lowers your email marketing return on investment (ROI).
Email marketing tools are not very expensive and businesses can find a lot of free email marketing tools which help to save time and money. In this article below, we will take a look at the top 11 free email marketing tools to save you time and money.
11 Top Free Email Marketing Tools To Save Time And Money
1. HubSpot Email Marketing; Free Email Marketing Tools
HubSpot Email Marketing is widely renowned for its marketing automation technology, just released a free email marketing tool that can handle many of a small business’s email needs. HubSpot’s free email marketing tool can send kickback emails from lead offers, thank you emails after purchases, or just promote existing marketing campaigns.
The tool has a drag-and-drop visual editor as well as pre-made templates to get customers up and going quickly. The integrated connectivity with other HubSpot tools, such as the free-forever CRM, is what makes HubSpot’s free Email Marketing stand out.
Features Of Hubspot Email Marketing: Email Tools
- Provides subscription forms to capture business leads.
- Provides features for managing contacts.
- Helps to create and post advertisements on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Provides Conversion analytics and reporting.
- Uses a landing page builder to boost customer engagement.
2. Moosend; Free Email Marketing Tools
Moosend is a free email marketing and marketing automation solution that allows businesses to design beautiful email marketing campaigns, automate business marketing activities, and increase lead generation using web forms. The drag-and-drop email builder allows subscribers to become creative pros without any technical knowledge, thanks to a range of responsive email newsletter themes.
The Moosend platform is a great choice for new businesses looking to send up to 1,000 subscribers unlimited email messages each month. Finally, the free email marketing platform combines with popular apps to make your marketing efforts more efficient.
Features Of Moosend; Email Tools
- Allows subscribers to fully personalize the email newsletter templates.
- Businesses can create campaigns with ease using the drag-and-drop builder.
- Provides marketing automation to make tough tasks easier.
- Provides email list segmentation to maintain list hygiene.
- Provides online forms to increase the lead generation of a business.
- Performance monitoring feature for real-time reporting and analytics.
- Has integrations that can improve your marketing campaign performance.
3. Sendinblue; Free Email Marketing Tools
Sendinblue is a marketing communication platform that includes email marketing tools as well as other capabilities like CRM administration and landing page development. Businesses will be able to personalize their email templates and create newsletters using the drag-and-drop builder provided by the tool.
A business can optimize its campaign and target the ideal audience without manual input and assumptions. SendInBlue is an excellent email marketing solution that also offers SMS marketing and has a high sender score. However, businesses need to keep in mind that the SendInblue logo will appear on all email campaigns.
Features Of Sendinblue; Email Tools
- Mobile-friendly newsletter campaigns.
- Personalization of SMS marketing for targeted messaging
- Subscribers can be categorized using advanced segmentation.
- Contact lists and details feature is available to keep your contacts organized.
- Online form builders can be used to increase lead generation.
- A/B testing and segmented recipient lists are provided.
4. MailerLite; Free Email Marketing Tools
MailerLite provides a user-friendly drag, and drop editor to support subscribers in creating email campaigns. The free version of MailerLite provides subscribers access to email automation features, including advanced segmentation, contact tagging, and A/B testing tools. The free version includes analytics that provides businesses relevant email campaign data and surveys.
MailerLite’s free email marketing tool is easy to use for new businesses that want to increase their customer list and start their first email campaign. MailerLites’ free email marketing tool allows a business to send 12,000 emails per month for 1,000 subscribers.
Features Of MailerLite; Email Tools
- Provides a page builder for unsubscribing.
- Has a built-in photo editing feature that allows businesses to create mobile-friendly emails.
- Provides subscriber management which is essential to keep your mailing lists clean.
- To determine which features work better, the tool uses A/B testing.
- The reporting and survey feature tracks the success of your email.
5. Mailchimp; Free Email Marketing Tools
Mailchimp is a platform that comes with email templates, A/B testing, and even a built-in CRM to support your business. The behavioral tagging feature in Mailchimp will help a business create customized email marketing campaigns, such as abandoned cart emails.
Mailchimp’s free plan can support a business to get started with its email marketing campaign. The free plan allows a business to send 10,000 emails per month for 2,000 subscribers. Mailchimp’s free plan also includes website interaction, which allows a business to track how many audiences have visited the website.
Features Of Mailchimp; Email Tools
- Uses a list management tool, to keep contacts organized.
- Uses behavioral targeting for more important and informative emails.
- Provides integrations with Gmail and other prominent applications.
- Single-step automation.
6. MailJet; Free Email Marketing Tools
MailJet is an email marketing platform with high-level email marketing tools with Webhooks and API. The drag-and-drop email builder in Mailjet is simple to use, and the basic segmentation options will assist you in creating more customized email campaigns for your target audience.
MailJet’s free plan allows businesses to send 6,000 emails per month for unlimited subscribers. This free email marketing platform does not include online customer support as part of the free plan. Despite the absence of an online customer support team, MailJet’s free version supports newsletter design by providing basic automation features.
Features Of Mailjet; Email Tools
- Unlimited contacts can be stored.
- Allows co-creation of an email campaign.
- Advanced email statistics and reporting.
- Provides a relay service for SMTP.
7. SendPulse; Free Email Marketing Tools
SendPulse is a multi-channel tool that provides options for SMS marketing, Viber marketing, and transactional emails. Sendpulse’s responsive email templates and email automation tools are quite adaptable and beneficial for a range of sectors, allowing the subscriber to design stunning campaigns.
Businesses can customize and A/B test emails using this free email tool to generate more targeted welcome emails or re-engagement campaigns. The free plan of this marketing tool is best suited for small and medium enterprises and also for e-commerce websites. With the free plan, companies can send out 15,000 emails per month for 500 subscribers.
Features Of SendPulse; Email Tools
- Provides a feature for A/B tests to support users to develop their content.
- Provides integrations for e-commerce platforms.
- The tool will support the customization and categorization of emails.
- Provides HTML code editor.
8. EmailOctopus; Free Email Marketing Tools
With the easiest-to-use email generator and simple UI, EmailOctopus has proven to be one of the best free email marketing platforms. While EmailOctopus doesn’t have a lot of features, it’s a decent tool for an email marketing platform that’s only been around recently.
The free version comes with all of the segmentation and personalization tools a business needs to produce better email content that is relevant to the target audience. The free plan is best suited for SMEs, eCommerce, NPOs. With the free plan, companies can send out 10,000 emails per month for 2,500 subscribers.
Features Of EmailOctopus; Free Tools
- Statistics can be stored for 30 days.
- The tool uses a free drag and drops editor
- The free plan provides responsive customer support to users.
- Helps in managing email lists.
9. Benchmark Email; Free Email Marketing Tools
Benchmark is a free email marketing tool that is available in more than fifteen countries. Benchmark email has a simple email editor that will save your business time, and the responsive templates will look great. With the free plan of Benchmark Email, users can send 250 emails per month for unlimited contacts.
With Benchmark Email a subscriber gets access to easy lead generation and basic reporting in addition to email marketing. Benchmark Email is a great free email marketing tool for learning the basics and creating your first email campaigns.
Features Of Benchmark Email; Free Tools
- Provides basic email campaigns.
- Provides enrollment forms.
- Provides tools for managing email delivery.
- Can conduct polls and create questionnaires.
10. CleverReach; Free Email Marketing Tools
CleverReach is an email marketing technology service provider that has become one of the most discussed free email marketing platforms. The free plan of CleverReach is best suited for B2B, SMBs, eCommerce platforms. With the free plan, companies can send 1,000 emails per month to 250 subscribers.
The CleverReach Plugins allow customers to integrate any CMS, CRM, and e-commerce systems with the free application. Subscribers can use the service’s reminder emails, to improve participation at webinars and other events that need reminders.
Features Of CleverReach; Email Tools
- Plugins such as Shopware, WordPress, and Salesforce.
- Users can view the contact list of unsubscribers.
- HTML-based campaign import.
- Automated reminder emails
- Provides reminder emails that are automatically sent out.
11. Zoho Campaigns; Free Email Marketing Tools
Zoho Campaigns free version is best suited for small enterprise-sized businesses. A/B testing, reports, and templates are all included in the Zoho Campaigns free plan.
It’s worth noting that, though the free version has a lot of features, most of them are limited. However, getting started with Zoho Campaigns might be tough because it involves modification before sending emails.
Features Of Zoho Campaigns; Email Tools
- Ready-to-use newsletter templates.
- Drag-and-drop editor.
- Mailing list management.
- Sign up form templates.
- Subscriber management.
Even if you don’t upgrade to a subscription plan, most of these free email marketing platforms have a lot of useful features. Small companies and marketers should be able to take advantage of them while saving money and time.